Monday, January 24, 2011

Yet again

No. Yes.
Yes. No.

Now am in splits...finally...
Am alive again at this precise moment.
If I was holding a pen, I would twist it tight and it would make silent marks...

A blank page, and this is all I need to stare at to decipher.
Like Blood IS Red.
It hurts when I pinch.
Light hides when I squint.
Can feel the face when I smile.
Sense it when I half-open my mouth.
And several other SUCH mundane things.

All of it, Me.
Whatever that is.

And of all things that is not me,
A bit of it is you.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of you isn't you.
    But January 24th, 2011?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Sharmistha Biswas, How you been? After a very long time IndiBlogger is coming back to our favorite city Kolkata Its been 2 years. We hope to meet you there.Did you sign up for Kolkata IndiBlogger Meet If you haven't already, do sign up today, Only 200 seats available. Entry is free with loads of fun. Cheers,
    Vineet
    IndiBlogger Team

    ReplyDelete