Thursday, June 17, 2010

Simplicity

I just found out that most of my clearest thoughts have their base in simplicity.
It's so nice to know this.
As clear and clean as the blue sky.
Moments - but yet they are- and that's the beauty of it. Knowing that it's possible.
Regenerating-or it might not have been decayed after all.
Crush the old petals and the hue catches on to the tips of your fingers..
Red it is..for is'nt it the colour of the first life? Or the promise of it?
There is actually a smell that sticks to this one.
At times I find it overbearing-but then I twitch up my nose and breathe it deep in.
For this is it. Wonder if it's the same when it takes away a lot of hope and all the joy with it.
Can't be. Or May be. I have absolutely NO idea on this one.

2 comments:

  1. It will still be over-bearing, when it takes away hope and joy. Not right after, maybe, but eventually.
    You know the answer: Regenerating,or it might not have decayed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fragrance lingers,
    just like hope,
    forever!

    ReplyDelete