Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspired

I am inspired by a pint sized atom..as if I was huge...but am older definitely..and he is so young..
don't know what's happened to me-am scared so very much..always..even to write..fearing what people might construe..
Fuck them.
No one cares and the same here with me. Its a little pep talk I give myself sometimes.
Coming back to inspiration. Most of my life has been spent in pleasing people or so I think, when people mostly think it the other way-hard nut to crack- no matter how much you try-this pint sized pretty bitch won't break.won't die..just won't get out of our damn sights and scorched thoughts.
So much for digressing.. and transgressing.
Back to inspiration.
There is an image of a brash , tortured, confused, angry, powerhouse of talent and immense possibilities infront of me.
I like what I see.
There the gambling spirit soars in me. I can very well knaw at my hand trying to guess what it would be? Would he? Wouldn't he?
I was in a museum once- out of extreme curiousity- and was completely blown out of my mind.
It was of Pablo Picasso- it felt like I was in a child's world- there was nothing that man didn't do-paint, create- that he wanted to do. It was on hindshight like watching my six year old son's work. It was fabulous.Simply beyond words.
Now. Would he? Wouldn't he?
I know. He would. And I would win.
Blown out of my mind. Again.Second time in this lifetime.
I am knawing at my hand again.
What about the third time? Would the (!)little one surprise me?
An extremely queer , extraordinarily placed life of the magnificent hattricks.

3 comments:

  1. You related a number of things to one "apparently" irrelevant thing. Wonderful thought process, you have there! The balancing between a hope, and the fear, and then, the conviction that the hope will win, was (=is) some food for thought, for me.
    Picasso has always fascinated me, and I remember one particular picture, that was of some man with a guitar; it was equally complex and childish at the same time.
    I think, it's necessary to be inspired by younger people. For me, at least. You know what I mean, exactly. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its strange how this night began discussing 'queer'
    another planet
    a different lifetime.

    ReplyDelete