Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ode To Athena

Have you ever amidst Madness and Chaos thought of losing it all?
Unleashed terror, in the garb of the divine thunder, does it scare you?
Warrior Goddess…I wield my sword…
My Muse…my wondrous Athena…
I stand; my sword held high…in the blood thirsty Arena!

The two-horned Beast amidst the Mist
Creeps into my queer human abode.
I lay there as per the rules of the game
And silently call your name.

In abhorable lust at her proud bust
His blind green eyes and slimy form
Slips and slides through the dark night
His crooked teeth shine yellow bright
Almost with joy at impending Conquest.

Hell freezes over!
War’s first strike
Lay at both my sides.
Love claimed and unclaimed
Like a sheath reflecting his Medusa eyes.

Beat the Devil
Trick the Evil.
The evening star goes afar
To let me be and seek its light
Direction its destiny
Laughter and calm its form.

The smile against my smile
In playful glee
‘My evil devil’
Claims me

My Life a War Zone
My Love a heady moan
A North Star to stare and ogle at in hours of need and no need
A Drone
A sweet strawberry Cone
Burdens and Happiness
Chock- a-block Zone

1 comment:

  1. Mix of Greek,Roman mythology..even the Holy Bible(Revelation)--two horned beast...& ode to one the most revered goddess in mythology -Athena...reminds me of Homer's Odyssey ...not comparing..but interesting...

    ReplyDelete