Thursday, July 8, 2010

You

I don't know what I am required to write..whether the red blood moon
that i so love at a different time..
It's your face..I should be able to trace
In the air..everywhere..you are not there.
But it doesn't matter much
For I can hold you in my touch
The tips of your fingers
I can feel brushing by in my memories.
Do you know that I put a tune
To every word's sand dune
And when it flows in your face
In some distant sea awake..
I can dream it
With Open eyes
And it seems that it would never end
And now I need to end
My steady flow of unreal words
Or it shall be difficult to stop
I need to just wake up
And feel the sunshine in my Hair

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog!!
    Check mine out :)
    http://youdidwhaaat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Ijust saw this comment. I had gone to your site. I loved your blog too. Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of moons and memories,
    Winds and wails,
    Of sands and sceneries,
    And ships afar, setting sail.

    Beautiful poem. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Arrow... Of your Lavenders and Lilies
    And all the names those sillies
    Would trouble you with
    Which to you is a myth.

    There is a song which I want to attach to this poem.
    Check this out-

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amzY937o9wU

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Arrow.. Especially the saxophone...

    ReplyDelete